Monday, March 13, 2006

Paint It Black


Paint It Black, originally uploaded by Karl Harrison.

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
I see a line of cars and they’re all painted black
With flowers and my love both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a new born baby it just happens every day
I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and it has been painted black
Maybe then I’ll fade away and not have to face the facts
It’s not easy facing up when your whole world is black

-The Rolling Stones

Photo by Karl Harrison, Montreal - CANADA.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

O dear!It says this photo is no longer available could you fix it for us because I really want to see it other than that I like what you shared by the Rolling Stones

7:52 AM  
Blogger Sophie Grace said...

I am pleased ot have found the blog post that can tell me some particular things about the grenary like that picbear

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




"THE RICH MUST LIVE MORE SIMPLY SO THAT THE POOR MAY SIMPLY LIVE." - Mahatma Gandhi