Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Time Machine


Time Machine, originally uploaded by sigma..

Decided to do some digging in the ol' archives. Found something i liked from my last trip to the Brickworks so here it is. Everyone has taken shots of this thing, you almost have to if you visit this place. Dont know if I will go back here anytime soon, all I know is Im dying to do some exploring. I haven't been out to explore in ages. Crazy work hours, crazy weather.... Hopefully I'll find some time soon.

Photo by Chris Smart, Toronto - CANADA

1 Comments:

Blogger essay best said...

Ah, great photography. Love those light beams entering the place through small holes. I think its the one thing which makes it stand out. Lovely.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




"THE RICH MUST LIVE MORE SIMPLY SO THAT THE POOR MAY SIMPLY LIVE." - Mahatma Gandhi