Saturday, October 29, 2005

Skeleton


Skeleton, originally uploaded by sigma..

Each Abandoned house that Ive explored has a story, this one might be tragic. I spotted this house in the summer of 2004. Its located right in the center of a farmers field. Theres no roads that leed to this house, nothing that connects it to the main road which is rather strange. The land around it has totally been transformed into farm land. It wasnt easy to spot this one, the folliage and trees around it covered it up nicely. With the change in the seasons brings change in the crops. I didnt want to venture through a farms crop and get all mudied up so I waited til this weekend. What I found was a bit saddening. The entire interior burnt due to a massive fire. Visit my website for more.

Photo by Chris Smart, Toronto - CANADA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"THE RICH MUST LIVE MORE SIMPLY SO THAT THE POOR MAY SIMPLY LIVE." - Mahatma Gandhi